| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilmington, North Carolina in January is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with rain, sleet or snow at times. Circa 98.3mm (3.9in) of liquid is transfered during on average 10 days.
- In January the blue above Wilmington, North Carolina is fair with on average a moderate 5:48 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 10:07.
- There are approximately 4:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilmington, North Carolina January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilmington, North Carolina:
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) N
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) N
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 217.8 kms (135.3 miles) NNW
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 195.9 kms (121.7 miles) NNW
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) N
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 82.8 kms (51.4 miles) N
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 130 kms (80.8 miles) NW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WNW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 183 kms (113.7 miles) W
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 30.3 kms (18.9 miles) SSW
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) WSW
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) WSW
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) SW
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 244.9 kms (152.2 miles) SW