| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilmington, North Carolina in October is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 68.3mm (2.7in) of H2O tumbles across on average 7 days.
- In October the skies in Wilmington, North Carolina are a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:03 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 4:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilmington, North Carolina October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilmington, North Carolina:
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) N
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) N
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 217.8 kms (135.3 miles) NNW
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 195.9 kms (121.7 miles) NNW
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) N
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 82.8 kms (51.4 miles) N
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 130 kms (80.8 miles) NW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WNW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 183 kms (113.7 miles) W
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 30.3 kms (18.9 miles) SSW
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) WSW
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) WSW
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) SW
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 244.9 kms (152.2 miles) SW